The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by the PDPO.
SECTION 1- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may use all personal data provided from you for:
- verifying your information and your accounts provided to us;
- using your provided information to fulfill the Services to you;
- conducting information verification and credit checks;
- executing payment instructions or collecting outstanding payments from you in relation to the provision of the Services;
- order processing, billing and fulfilment;
- enabling us to store your personal data so you do not have to re-enter it each time you purchase a product;
- directing digital or telephone promotion of the Services;
- catering services for you;
- performing research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis;
- making recommendations our goods and services to you;
- using your information for better customer services;
- using for complaints or enquiries or any claims filed by you;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- auditing purposes.
SECTION 2 - TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- Types of personal data collected by us may include but not limited to:
- identifying and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address, mailing address, and billing address;
- your business information such as company name and title;
- your financial account details, including first and last 4 digits of credit card account numbers, or user accounts;
- your household income range, and personal interest;
- IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device.
SECTION 3 - CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by us will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for us to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for us to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
- Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organizations;
- Our associated companies, business partners, contractors, agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sales and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
- Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
- Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place.
- All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
SECTION 4 - TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, we may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
SECTION 5 - RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
SECTION 6 - DIRECT MARKETING
- We may use your personal data to send you news, offers, promotions and joint marketing offers and we requires your consent for that purpose. We may contact you by email, in-app notifications, social media, text/picture/video message or mail.
- Your name, email address, contact address, social media contact, date of birth, products and services portfolio information, transaction patterns and behaviors, browsing records, content viewing habits and personal interests held by us may be used by us in direct marketing of the Services and the products or services offered by our business partners.
- We intend to use your data in direct marketing and we require your consents (which include an indication of no objection) for the purpose. If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to so use your personal data as soon as practicable.
- recognize you whenever you visit this website;
- obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet;
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our Services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- enable tighter security.
SECTION 8 - LINKS
SECTION 9 - DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- You may contact us any time through email (email@example.com) to verify or correct your personal information. A small fee may be payable as allowed by the PDPO.
- In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and versions of other languages, the English version shall prevail.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of those changes.
[Last updated 5th, Nov, 2020]